1) Pancake mixes. (They don’t exist in France, so I’ve just been making them by scratch and it’s so easy!)
2) Gallons of milk. I mean, liters were working just fine and now I feel cowed by my own milk.
3) American alcohol culture. I just literally don’t understand anymore.
4) The lack of bakeries. Seriously though. Where the hell am I supposed to get pastries and bread?
5) Where’d all the cobblestone go?
6) How am I supposed to go places if I can’t walk there?
7) So…where did the espresso go?
8) You mean I can actually SEE my friends again? Wait. What? They live in the same time-zone? Woah man. One thing at a time please.